All crane work is undertaken to the highest standard keeping your equipment reliable and compliant to current legislation.
Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance in line with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Ensures compliance with the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (Regulations 5 & 6).
- We undertake inspection and maintenance work on any make or model of crane or hoist, old or new.
- Aids reliability and safety, while helping to prevent costly breakdowns and production stoppages.
- Tailored to your equipment and work schedule.
- Corrective Maintenance follow ups, suggestions and improvements.
- Minor repairs undertaken at the same time as maintenance.
- Critical spares lists, tailored to your equipment.
- Additional thorough examinations in compliance with the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 are also available.
Refurbishment / Uprating
- Replacement of steel work, crab units, hoists and ancillary lifting devices.
- Installation and replacement of all operational and safety critical devices, such as radio control systems and anti-collision devices.
- New wire rope hoist or chain hoist replacements for your existing cranes.
- Improved reliability & safety by introducing state-of- the-art technology and reduced maintenance costs.
Overhead Travelling Cranes
Deck Mounted Cranes
Contact our highly experienced team
Our knowledgeable and friendly team are ready to help with your requirements.
WHY CHOOSE US?
PML have over 40 years experience in specialist testing, inspection, maintenance, repair, certification and supply of all types of lifting and height safety equipment.
PML are an independent business with a flexible approach to our customers needs and budgets. We understand that the continued compliance of your business is of the upmost importance and spiralling costs to maintain that can place a huge burden on your finances. PML can tailor our service to help reduce these costs without compromising on quality of service.
It is PML’s goal to provide the right advice to help you always get value for money, stay compliant and focus on your business.
Lifting expertise in your industry
Petrochemical- Intrinsically safe, spark free equipment Construction- Lift shaft beam testing, chain slings, shackles and manhole lifting pins Manufacturing- Swing jibs, overhead cranes and bespoke solutions Marine- Deck mounted cranes, man overboard davits, ropes and accessories Waste Industry- Runway beams, hoists and height safety systems Ship Building- Heavy lifting equipment, spreader / lifting beams and hydraulic jacking systems Theatres- Electric hoists, pulley systems and rigging equipment Aviation- Aircraft jacks (manual / powered)
Did you know...
About our dedicated client portal?
PML have a client portal facility that enables customers to monitor the status of their equipment. PML will always contact you prior to the expiration of your certificates to book a date for your next inspection but should the need for downloading / reprinting of existing documents arise then the certificates will be easily accessible. Existing documents from previous suppliers can be imported into our system. All new equipment supplied by PML will automatically be added to our customers portal and will be incorporated into the next inspection.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have provided answers to our most frequently asked questions. You can find them by clicking this link to our knowledge base